Send money to friends and family.
Use Zelle® within Northeast Bank's online and mobile banking.
At Northeast Bank, we are always working to make your banking experience better. Now, you can pay people faster and easier with Zelle®.
Zelle® is a fast and safe way to send money to family and friends using just a U.S. mobile number or email address. To access Zelle®:
- Log in to Northeast Bank’s online banking or mobile app.
- Select the account you would like to use.
- Navigate to “Send Money with Zelle®”.
- Enroll your email address or U.S. mobile number with Zelle® to set up your profile.
- Then input the person you want to pay’s email address or U.S. mobile number and the amount you want to send.
- If the recipient is not enrolled in Zelle® and you have entered their email address, they will receive instructions on how to enroll and access their money.
It’s that easy! Learn more about Zelle® in the video below.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.