At Northeast Bank our employees are a priority. We are eager to attract hardworking, motivated and talented individuals who want to work in a growing company that cares about its employees, customers and the communities we serve. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package to our employees including:
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Vision Care Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Short and Long-term disability plans
- Reimbursement accounts
- Commuter reimbursement plan
Northeast Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Bank is looking for motivated, creative individuals who share our values, and commitments to the customers and the communities we serve. The following positions are currently available. Please click on the position to learn more and to apply online.
Corporate Operations and Administration
- Asset Management Analyst (Boston, MA)
- Real Estate /Underwriting Coordinator (Boston, MA)
- Senior Associate Credit Analyst (Boston, MA)
Retail / Commercial Division
- Collections Associate I (Lewiston, ME)
- Mortgage Loan Officer (ME/NH)
- Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (Lewiston, ME)
How to Apply
- You can apply on-line by clicking on the position listing above (this is the preferred method of application)
- Click here to send your resume in an unsecure email
- Positions are posted on the Maine Career Center website and at your local Career Center.
Benefits at a Glance
Northeast Bank recognizes that talented individuals look for competitive compensation, rewarding benefits package and an environment that challenges you to make a difference. When you join us, you can be sure your career will be starting down the road to success!