Home Mortgage Solutions —
Frequently Asked Questions
We know the mortgage process can feel challenging sometimes. That’s why you’ll work with a dedicated Mortgage Loan Officer to help you through the process. Plus, we’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions below.
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation (Fairway Mortgage) is a nationally ranked mortgage lender. Over the last 25 years, the team at Fairway Mortgage has been helping thousands of customers achieve their dream of homeownership. They are dedicated to helping Northeast Bank customers access a great rate and loan options while providing fast turn-around times. Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) has an exclusive relationship with Fairway Mortgage (NMLS# 2289), to originate mortgage loans to Bank customers. The Bank will perform various mortgage services in connection with your request for a mortgage loan. Fairway Mortgage will compensate the Bank for performing those services. You will see Fairway Mortgage's name on your loan disclosures and documents. Fairway Mortgage is the lender.
A mortgage loan officer at Northeast Bank will be your main point of contact from starting your application through the loan closing. Specifically, you can contact Northeast Bank to:
- Fill out the mortgage application
- Determine the maximum mortgage you pre-qualify for
- Discuss the different types of loan products available and demonstrating how closing costs and monthly payments could vary under each product
- Provide financial information (tax returns, bank statements) and other related documents that are part of the application process
- Discuss your credit and clearing any credit problems
- Explain legal disclosures
- Provide updates on the progress of your loan application
- Initiate/order requests for your mortgage
There are a variety of loan options including the following:
- Fixed rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans
- VA loans for Veterans
- Conventional Fannie Mae (FNMA) loans for low- and moderate-income borrowers
- Conventional Freddie Mac (FHLMC) loans for first-time home buyers
- Jumbo Fixed Rate for loans over $548,250 and under $1,500,000
- USDA loans for rural and suburban homebuyers
You will get a personalized custom rate quote when the application is reviewed and the factors that determine the rate have been considered.
Contact your dedicated mortgage loan officer for a customized rate and get started today.
*Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) has an exclusive relationship with Fairway Independent Mortgage Company (Fairway Mortgage) NMLS ID #2289 to originate mortgage loans to Bank customers. All loans are made by Fairway Mortgage. The Bank does not offer any residential mortgage products other than those products offered through their agreement with Fairway Mortgage to originate mortgage loans to Bank customers. This agreement enables the Bank to perform various mortgage services in connection with your request for a mortgage loan. Fairway will compensate the Bank one percent of the loan amount for performing those services. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit approval and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. Northeast Bank NMLS ID #483424.