At Northeast Bank our employees are a priority. We are eager to attract hardworking, motivated and talented individuals who want to work in a growing company that cares about its employees, customers and the communities we serve. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package to our employees including:
• Medical, dental, and life insurance
• Vision Care Plan
• 401(k) Plan
• Vacation, sick and holiday pay
• Short and Long-term disability plans
• Reimbursement accounts
• Commuter reimbursement plan
Northeast Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Northeast Bank is looking for motivated, creative individuals who share our commitment and values. The following positions are currently available. Please click on the position to learn more and to apply on-line.
How to Apply
- You can apply on-line by clicking on the position listing above (this is the preferred method of application)
- Click here to send your resume in an unsecure email
- Positions are posted at Monster.com for online application
- You can complete an employment application in-person at one of our locations and have it forwarded to Human Resources, or
- You can print our Employment Application*, complete it and send it with your resume to:
- Be certain to let us know which position you are interested in.
- *Must have Adobe Acrobat to download Application.
Human Resource Department
500 Canal St
Lewiston ME 04240
Should you require assistance in completing an employment application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
Benefits at a Glance
Northeast Bank recognizes that talented individuals look for competitive compensation, a rewarding benefits package and an environment that challenges you to make a difference. When you join us, you can be sure your career will be starting down the road to success!
- About Us